Party Wall – Price Guide
Party Wall Notice
– prepare and serve a professional and bespoke notice(s) to your neighbour(s) by 1st Class Post. Unless you choose to hand deliver.
– perform Land Registry search to verify your neighbour(s) identity and address and write to letting agents when required.
– * annotate your designer’s drawings to ensure the notice is valid and for clarity. (* The Party Wall Act only requires the Notice of Excavation to be accompanied by an explanatory drawing)
– provide explanatory notes where required
– provide Form of Consent
– provide a follow-up “Ten Day Notices” if required
Schedule of Condition
200-500 photos are taken at the adjoining property( depending on the size and condition) with existing cracks measured and classified by width prior to works commencing.
– perform Land Registry search to verify your neighbour(s) identity and address
– enter and inspect your neighbour’s property before building work commences
– make notes of the condition and take photos during the inspection
– provide you and your neighbour with copies of the Schedule of Condition and keep a copy on our file
Party Wall Award Inc. Schedule of Condition
Preparing and serving a Party wall Award
with one Adjoining Owner** when appointed as the Building owner’s surveyor or Agreed surveyor and includes one site visit for the performance of the schedule of condition.
Appointed by both the Building owner and the Adjoining owner and includes one site visit for the performance of the schedule of condition.
– prepare and serve Party Wall Awards on the owners
– enter and inspect your neighbour(s) properties before building work commences
– make a Schedule of Condition during the inspection
– provide copies of Party Wall Notice, Consent Form and any drawings
– control working times and execution of notifiable works
– set out provisions for dealing with damage without the need for Civil claim when required
– control all rights of access
**This assumes all parts of the Adjoining Owner’s Property can be accessed and inspected in a single visit for the initial survey
*All prices subject to formal quotation